> Anyone here mud?  If so, do you have a favourite client for Linux?  Is it
> in portage?
>
> I'm kinda leaning toward papaya, but I don't think it's in Portage - I
> suppose I could always write an ebuild.  I also really like mudtelnet,
> except for its lack of aliases.
>
> MIKE

TinyFugue is fine when you take some time to figure out how it works. I'm
currently using Trebuchet -- based on Tcl/Tk. It's all shiny, got a lot of
features like the ones you might find in SimpleMU and it's working rather
well with Linux, although I only used it to log on MUSHes, dunno how good it
is for actual MUDs.

--K.

--
101 USES FOR A DEAD MICROPROCESSOR
     (99)  Window garden harrow (pulled behind Tonka tractors)