On Thursday 24 July 2003 21:21, Cox HSI Mail wrote:
> Thanks J. I tried this as well to no avail. Like Isaid, before when it
> worked, it lit up from the moment thecomputer was turned on. Now nothing
> regardless of what I do.

Actually, I had the same problem although my kernel seemed to be configured
correctly at the time. I also have a optical mouse (which I'll never by again
coz its terrible for Quake3 and such, but that's OT). I didn't enable EHCI
coz I thought that might have been causing the problems that I'm having. When
it wasn't enabled, I had exactly the same problem as you've described above -
even though UHCI, HID and all the rest were enabled. Have you got that one
on?

Jason