I'm the owner/maintainer of gentoouser.org

I'm seeking someone who's willing to take over the administration to
this site. I will keep the hosting of the site on my servers if needed.

I want someone who can help make this site damn good for all the users
out there. We get alot of traffic a month anyhow. Just need more updates
:)

If your Interested please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and let me
know what your intentions are.

I will keep the domain renewed as long as needed as well

Thanks,
--
Scooter Harris
Vexmedia Webhosting

Low cost, High quality webhosting as low as $10 a month,
Domains $8.95 a year
http://www.vexmedia.net