If your "flags" line in /proc/cpuinfo looks like this:

flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mp mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow

...and there's NOTHING at all missing, you'd probably be fine, but I
wonder if you're missing sse or 3dnowext.