begin  quote
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:30:32 +1000
Jonathan Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Marius,
>
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 03:16:32 +0200
> Marius Mauch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On 07/30/03  Jonathan Kelly wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I was wondering, is there a way of nailing particular versions on

> Well, I guess that was exactly what I was looking for. Hmm, just
> thought... what if the version I peg my system to is not considered
> significant, and is deleted from the portage tree?

The ebuild is always stored in /var/db/pkg, so you can get it from
there..

and, if you only want a certain version and don't want to upgrade in the
future... perhaps

emerge --oneshot thingie
will be applyable?

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!