On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 04:05:53AM +0200, Spider wrote:
> You could give nedit a try, its quite nice in terms of features
> and doesn't use either QT or GTK+

Just curious.  I've not seen anyone with a prejudice against QT
and Gtk before.  They're attractive, relatively fast, and have
lots of nice usability improvements over Motif (which I hate with
a passion).

I really love the Gtk completion in its file selection boxes and
the way you can specify keyboard hot keys on menus for
everything! - I wish the Mozilla developers would see the
incredible value in these features.  From where does this
negative opinion of these GUI toolkits come?

    - richard

--
Richard Kilgore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]