On 2003.09.05 02:36, Christian Herzyk wrote:
Hello all,
I tried to run mirc yesterday. It installed without problems, Menus and pulldowns look good. It connects all right, but in the server window (and in all other chat windows) I cannot read a word.
Everything is in a strange script looking vagely like arabic.

Any hints what I can do?

Sounds like a font problem, or possibly a localization problem, but why mess with wine when you can use x-chat, or one of the many other excellent native clients?

--

Chris I

"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
-- Howard Aiken