Norbert Kamenicky wrote:
> "How is it possible, that governments and state apparatus
> of most countries in all over the world are spending billions $ for
> totaly unreliable and unsecure M$ software?"

I am quite sure that in the US MS's campaign funding does not go to waste,
however that cannot explain the state of affairs the world over, nor can it
be the only factor.

A possibility could be that Linux lacks professional representation, e.g.
your in the position to throw a small fortune MS's way and they will send
someone round to sell it - And usually not to the people who actually have
to use the systems. Your average IT illiterate decision maker will feel much
more comfortable in sticking to what they think they know. Remember the
phrase, well these days its "nobody ever got fired for buying MS".

Rick

Kitty5 NewMedia http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key