Kees Bergwerf ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) scribbled:
> I posted an answer in this list, I am SURE that is was sent to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] because I only sent 1 message and that I can read in
> this list.
> But I received an email message from mister Baxter, that I should confirm that
> I sent him a message.
> I am quite pissed about that!!
> Mail from the list should pass his security program or whatever, but please
> don't send everybody that writes in this list, that kind of email!
>
> oh yes, of course this will trigger another response from baxter.... ;-)

yeah, I got one too.  He probably just set it up today and missconfigured it.
I'm sure he'll fix it as soon as he is aware <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>.

Nothing to get all fired up about. :)  As I recall, the first time I set
up my mail server under gentoo, I had three days worth of mail on hold
at dyndns.  I didn't know I had to tell it to allow @nevernight.net .
It rejected all my mail cause it wasn't addressed to
@machine.nevernight.net... bummer.  Shit happens when you're learning.
*8v)

Cooper.