Stephen Liu wrote:

Hi all folks,

"Linux Professional Institute" is an authority issuing examination
certificate on achievement of Linux standard.

Are there other authorities in this respect?  How about their ranking on
World recognition and level.

Thanks

B.R.
Stephen Liu

To Get Your Own iCareHK.com Email Address? Go To www.iCareHK.com.

brainbench.com offers a certificate in Linux Administration. I wouldn't put much weight in it though. (As much weight as I put in any of them I guess)) I like them for personal reasons. I take their tests to make sure I am up on my stuff, not so that I can point to them and scream I'm certified. (They are more of a personal measuring stick.) That being said, I do list my BB certs on my resume.

=C=

--
* Cal Evans
* http://www.eicc.com