Hi,

I'm writing a paper for my degree in IT, and its about migration a
Windows company to Linux (Gentoo).
At this moment i'm looking for people who has done this in the 'real
life'. I need some case studies, examples how you done it, TOC/ROI, and
so on, the more the better.
If you can help me, please send it to my personal email address.
I have a few examples but its not enough, for my docent.

Thank you for helping me
Patrick
--
"Do you know what a Vulcan mind meld is?" -- Tuvok
"It's that thing where you grab someone's head..." -- Crewman Suiter

PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org