Thanks all for helping,

As of now, if I save my .mov file to my harddrive, and used gmplyer I can watch the
movie, but I
noticed a little lag. However if I use mplayer, or the web (quicktime.apple.com) for
the trailer, I
get the greenish background. Also, after running the movie twice in a row, mplayer
crashed on
me.

Mplayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video
- Mplayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM
recompile mplayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and disassembly.
- Mplayer crashed. It can be a bug in the Mplayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in
your gcc
version.

I ran it a second time, same error message.

I have 256MB ram, 500Mhz and a VIA PLE133 (trident blade 3d) I couldn't find via in my
xf86config card database section.

Any suggestions

I'm using mplayer-0.91 and mplayerplug-in-0.80, thanks to Collins for pointing that
out.

Thank you

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:08:41 -0600, Collins Richey wrote