On Monday 29 September 2003 10:46 am, Meka[ni] wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:22:07 -0400
>
> Jerry McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > You guys running the latest release of GCC 3.3.1 having any problems?
> > After having delt with 331-r2... I'm a bit hessitant to upgrade until I
> > hear anything.
> >
> > Thank you, in advance.
>
>       I am runing gcc-3.3.1-r1 and no problems. What was the bug in r2?

Some programs compiled with it would segfault when executed. On some peoples
computers there were no problems... some had all kinds of problems. For me it
was pretty obvious that I couldn't use the r2 release. Just about everything
compiled with it would compile without errors, but would not run, just
segfaulted.

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing html.
     9:55am  up 80 days, 19:53,  3 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.06, 0.07