Hi,

A few weeks ago I have ask this question but there was no answer, after
googling for more than 2 weeks i'm still looking for a 'real migration
report' I need this information because I have to write a paper about
how to migrate a windows company to linux, for my school to get my
degree in IT.
I have writen more then 20 compagny's that does sutch migrations, but
got no answer. This list is my last hope.
This paper will give me more insight information, and will show me all
the pittfalls.

Hoping to get some answers
Patrick

--
Insufficient facts always invite danger.
-- Spock, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9

PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org