---------- quoting Patrick Marquetecken ----------
> A few weeks ago I have ask this question but there was no answer, after
> googling for more than 2 weeks i'm still looking for a 'real migration
> report' I need this information because I have to write a paper about
> how to migrate a windows company to linux, for my school to get my
> degree in IT.
> I have writen more then 20 compagny's that does sutch migrations, but
> got no answer. This list is my last hope.
> This paper will give me more insight information, and will show me all
> the pittfalls.

Don't know if this is what you're looking for, but there is some info about
this topic on this [1] page.

HTH, Matthias

footnote:
[1] http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/w2l.htm

--
I guess Bart's not to blame.  He's lucky, too, because it's spanking
season, and I got a hankering for some spankering!

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Two Dozen and One Greyhounds