Question:
I have a D-link USB radio (takes FM radio and pipes it as data into your machine), and I want to use shoutcast or similar to pipe the radio information across the network (streaming).
I'm not sure if Gentoo supports it.. but a search on Google (oh my loverly google) dumps me this :
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q=dsb-r100+linux&btnG=Google+Search

It seems like there is a module for it.. but how to I roll this into my machine??
I'm a real n00b, with very little (nearly none) code experiance, and I have no idea where to start.. whats your suggestions?

Senectus

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we live."   - Peter Cochrane