I was using fluxbox-0.1.14-r2 for ages and had no desktop background
troubles. I finally upgraded commonbox-utils to 0.5 and it borked the
works. It looks like commonbox-utils-0.5 no longer uses bsetbg, but
something called fbsetbg. This is fine, but everytime I try to set the
background I get:

/usr/bin/fbsetbg -C ./foo.jpg
Something went wrong while setting the wallpaper.
Run 'Esetroot $center ./foo.jpg' from an xterm to find out what.

Ok. Done, and here is the result:
/usr/bin/Esetroot -center ./foo.jpg
/usr/bin/Esetroot:  Unable to load image file "./foo.jpg".

When I downgrade commonbox-utils, all works again just as it should. Any
ideas?
--
:wq!

  Matthew Daubenspeck