That is not my intention and I assume is not the intention of others. Someone asked about reiserfs, got an answer in additon to a question about XFS stability . My intent is to give my experience. I run ext2 and XFS on different systems - a user needs to pick what's best for him or what he feels comfortable about. I know ext2 works well as does XFS so there are two alternatives if reiserfs doesn't work out for the orginal poster.

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:43:01 -0500