---------- quoting Jeffrey Smelser ----------
> Problem with nfs, if the nfs server system goes down, ALL of it goes
> down. I think they are looking for a solution that if any of the servers
> go down, the other machine can take over as if it was the only server..

Exactly! But I could implement a backup server of the NFS store heh :)
Na, it seems the only (?) solution would be a regular sync between the two
machines... let's see

Greets, Matthias

--
And thank you most of all for nuclear power, which is yet to cause a
single proven fatality, at least in this country.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?