I have everything working fine on my iBook, but I have a feeling there
may be one or two problems with the latest G4 powerbooks. They may have
been fixed already or be close to but I haven't been paying attention.

the biggest problem i've encountered is the lack of an airport extreme driver. there is a driver for the older tibooks, but it does not work with albooks. without that you're confined to the landline. other than that, my only problem has been with flash; last i checked macromedia does not have a linux ppc flash plugin. but that's not a big concern :)

j.