Tom Wesley wrote:
On Sat, 2003-10-25 at 21:33, Andrew Gaffney wrote:

A week ago when Mozilla 1.5 came out, I emerged it like a lot of you did. Unfortunately, I had a small problem. Any website that had a password input field, I couldn't enter text in that field. It did it with all websites, but this didn't happen in 1.4-r4. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I alone? I filed a bug (#31441), but the dev who picked it up basically shrugged their shoulders. (Note: I'm not saying the dev is being lazy, worthless, or anything like that. I'm merely saying that there isn't much info to go on)

I had a different issue with 1.5:  some links will cause the browser to
simply close.  I'm not sure what is happening with my issue, certainly
not a lot in the bug report anyway.

I get that every once in a blue moon with 1.4-r4. Its never the same page and its not consistent. For example, I use Webmin a lot to do quick CD burns. I was burning an ISO and all of a sudden the browser closed when i was scrolling. Not that big of a deal. Its not the first coaster I've ever made :)

--
Andrew Gaffney