Hello list !

While trying to run Eterm, i get this :

Eterm: error while loading shared libraries: libttf.so.2: cannot open

My question is not there, though : i know too well the cause of this
error ;-)

Later in the day i decided to do some cleaning, removing some spider
webs, etc... and i ran "emerge --prune". Don't ask me why : i'm still
trying to get every single hair off my head ;-)

Since that dreadful show of stupidity, i can't run Eterm nor re-emerge
it. And i can't find from which package libttf is from, either. I tried
some (freetype, libast), including those that were unmerged (i found
them in /var/log/emerge.log), but without any success.

So, is there somebody out there who installed Eterm and who could do
something like "qpkg -f libttf.so.2", please ?

I would then be able to re-emerge it and hopefully get Eterm running
again. Note: my foolishness has caused me the same kind of trouble
with xmms but i was able to locate the right ebuild and it came back as
expected, so i'm confident it will work with Eterm, too.

Best regards,
to all your contacts.
After a month or so log in as root and do a rm / -rf. Or ask your
administrator to do so...