Hi everyone, I just got a new server, I installed Gentoo anew with the same services that I had before, Courier IMAP, Apache, mod_php, etc. I also installed squirrelmail which was working fine on my old box. Now however I get a IMAP authentication errors when logging in. IMAP works I can telnet to port 143 and login, and i can get to my e-mail through IMAP via Mozilla, but squirrelmail returns an error every time. Also squirrelmail by default is getting installed to the cgi-bin directory in the apache htdocs tree, even after I (tried to) tweak the ebuild. Anybody had this problem before? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mark R. M.