I have built a gentoo system following the instructions document using the
CDROM set.  There are a number of steps which need to be performed.  My
current approach is to enter the commands in by hand which is somethat
error prone.  It seems to me that I might be better off scripting the
process and executing a script after the LiveCD system is booted.  Is
there a 'recommended" way to manage a scripted install?