On Friday 28 November 2003 03:17, Adam Scriven wrote:
> OK, Input is working for some things (GAIM, XChat).  It's not working for
> Mozilla (Firebird, BTW), hitting shift-space just gives me a space.  Still
> just getting blank squares in OpenOffice too.

I just tried OpenOffice and found I'm getting the same thing - but have fixed
it. OpenOffice needs to know about a font that supports Korean. If you've got
the default setup, then probably none of them do. OpenOffice's fonts are
in /opt/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/fonts. What I did was:

# cp -R /opt/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/fonts/* /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts
# rm -rf /opt/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/fonts
# ln -s /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts /opt/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/fonts

There's probably a better way, but I don't know what it is. Baekmuk fonts
install to /usr/share/fonts, btw.

What Mozilla's problem is, I don't know.

Jason