On 2003-11-29, Jeff Smelser wrote:

> Is there really any difference?? Kmail seems to support both so is it just a
> matter of which one I like better..
>
> I am using kde if that means anything.

What matters at least for many is that aspell doesn't cover as many
languages. Ispell will disappear in the future and aspell will take it's
place, so if you have a language that aspell already covers then I'd
recommend you to use it.

Cheers,
/HÖ

--
/// Helgi Örn Helgason, Registered GNU/Linux User: #189958 \\\
\\\ ~~~~~~~ Gentoo 1.4 * Kernel 2.4.20 * KDE 3.1.4 ~~~~~~~ ///