Sure, just fire up the liveCD again and mount your partitions like you did for the install. Then setup your grub.conf and then run the grub installation and setup procedure outlined in the install docs.

-- Kyle S.

Walt Frampus wrote:

I just spent most of today installing Gentoo 1.4. Everything went
smoothly and I was actually surprised. I unmounted everything before
telling the computer to reboot. Once I rebooted, I got a lilo from a
previous distro installation and of course, a kernel panic because this
distro isn't there anymore.. I am using grub with gentoo. Anyway I can
get to my gentoo installation and correct anything that I did wrong? Or
will I have to start over again??? Help please

Walt