On Sunday 30 November 2003 10:43, Dennis Robertson wrote:
> On google someone suggests the latest headers are broken and to use version
> 2.4.19-r1.ebuild. I have this version installed.

Are you sure it's not slotted? i.e. are there any other linux-headers
installed? If there are, then the other ones have probably overwritten your
2.4.19 headers. To rectify, remove them all and reinstall 2.4.19.

> Someone else suggests
> changing the kde-libs ebuild to include --disable-strict
> and --disable-warning. I tried this with a crash at the same point.

If this didn't work, then it sounds like the error your getting is different
to the error that the above two suggestions are meant to fix. Can you post
the output just to confirm?

Jason