On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:49:39 -0800 Ted Ozolins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Looking at ~/files/mimeinfo , the file extensions for real player are
> correct. However, looking at "about plugin" in mozilla, it lists rpm as
> the file extension. Where the hell is it getting this crap from.  Why is
> there a need for mimeinfo if moz is going to do its own nonsense for? Is
> there a place where I can change this? Looking under helper apps or
> plugins in preferences does not show real player anywhere.

Goto  http://cdn.mozdev.org/ttlo/ and get the Things They Left Out utility.  It
will appear under Tools -> More options and allow you easily to maintain the
MIME specs.

> --
> Ted Ozolins(VE7TVO)
> Westbank, B. C

Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the
worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.