Thomas Achtemichuk wrote:
It actually says his name at the bottom of the screen at the end of the commercial: Peter Gabriel.. oh wait that is in the Uru ad you had me wodering there for a second. /me googles... Ah:

I've only seen the particular commercial where it says the name once.

"To extend and enhance the immersive, atmospheric experience of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Ubi Soft has teamed with legendary musicians Jason Bentley and DJ Melo-D, who are creating an original song - inspired by the universe and gameplay - that will be used in commercials and trailers for the game."

Do you know what the name of the song is?

--
Andrew Gaffney