Jeffrey Smelser wrote:

oppps, daniel did not write this, Jonas did.. Sorry daniel..

daniel wrote:

Well...
My bank uses a "security plugin" that only supports IE or Netscape 4 on mac or windows.
*ugly words*...

Are you sure? Mozilla supports netscape plugins... As well as Konquorer

I will have to investigate what is blocking the access; missing plugin or "wrong" browser.
If a browser can both mask its face walking in and load the plugin, things would be different
But still, that security plugin is of course a commersial closed source thing that, if my memory is correct, only supports mac and windows.

But I'll investigate that.
Big thanks to you all if I can trick myself into my bank account using linux.
I would never have gotten the idea without you guys ;)

Jonas