On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 13:57, brett holcomb wrote:
> My point exactly.  Mozilla and Netscape make it work but
> Firebird and Tbird don't.  I wonder why the technology
> wasn't transferred over. If I remember correctly Konq
> could handle mailto links with an external program, too.
>  Hopefully they will get it working as I hate to install
> Mozilla.

My point with the suites was that the mail and web clients were
integrated together, they just had to call a function to an address, and
it would determine whether to open a mail window, or a navigator window,
etc. The 'birds need to have the ability to launch a second program,
which hasnt quite been done yet, which I'm sure is one of the reasons
the software is version less than 1.0.

Chris I

BOFH Excuse #252: Our ISP is having {switching,routing,SMDS,frame relay}
problems