Ahh, back to the sane world. :-)

On Sunday 07 December 2003 03:36, Steven Elling wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 10:46, Spider wrote:
> > commence  quote
> > On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 01:24:00 +0900
> >
> > "Jason Stubbs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > What the hell is this??? A read receipt maybe? Apologies to the list
> > > if I'm spamming you any more of this crap. Arggg, I hate MS. There
> > > software would be awesome if it actually worked, but...
> >
> > No, its outlook choking on email. See, I'm not allowed to use the word
> > "begin" at the beginning of a line, but should use the words "start" o
> > r "commence"  instead, to be microsoft compatible.
> >
> > Normally I refuse, But I'll make an exception for you.
>
> I just found me a new sig. 8-))

It's the fact that Spider heads is replys with "begin  quote" that killed me.
M$Outlook overlooked it when it was the first line in the e-mail (which seems
like another bug to me) but when I replied to it and it came back it was
halfway down the message. This is why I don't like taking my laptop to work -
especially during 30 hour shifts. Anyway, back to reality.

Jason