now we talk about this, what encoder for mp3 supports 320kbps variable
bitrate joint sterio ? that is the thing that generates best sound for
the disk cost, but now i want to test ogg too, (and maybe stop use mp3).
i did this with audio catalyst in windoze

can ogg/vorbis do the same?

in case, what encoder for ogg/vorbis? and how to use.

--
Regards, Redeeman