Hello,

This is a bit trivial and off topic but I can't figure out what
happened. Xpdf was working before and now I click on a given pdf and
nothing happens. No errors, nothing.

I'm using KDE 3.1.4

I like to view PDF's with Xpdf. In KDE Control Center "File
Associations" I have Filename patters of "*.PDF and *.pdf" and in the
Application Preference Order I have: X PDF listed first and then
KGhostView second.

Whats strange is that I was able to simply single left mouse click on
any *.pdf file and it would be opened with Xpdf. Now when I click on
any given pdf it does absolutely nothing. If I right click on the given
pdf and choose to open with KGhostView, that works. Does anyone have
any idea how I would trouble shoot this or what/where to look for error
messages?

I've verified that I have a xpdf located in /usr/bin.

Thanks,
JBanks