Oliver Lange said:
> Does anyone know how to use ssh in a way that ~/.bashrc is
> executed at logon ? Currently, I need to start a bash right
> after logging in, then must enter 'exit' twice to log off..

It probably runs ~/.bash_login on login. I've symlinked the two
files together, since I expect the same behaviour regarless of my
login method.

Also, a workaround to the "double logout" is to just source the
file. Run ". ~/.bashrc" (yes, that's a single dot followed by a
space and then your .bashrc) and it will execute ~/.bashrc without
causing a second login.

-Eric

--
arctic bears - email and name services
25 email [EMAIL PROTECTED] CA$11.95/month