On Tuesday 09 December 2003 10:53 am, Paul Varner wrote:
> All:
>
> Since I'm working on my kernelmod-rebuild script, I need to play with a 2.6
> kernel.  I know that I will get many different opinions, but which 2.6
> kernel in the portage tree do you prefer and why?  Basically, I'm trying to
> decide which one will probably be the easiest to get up and running with
> out a lot of troubleshooting.  Below is the output for lshw on my main
> development machine.

The most recent, 2.6.0-test11. It all works, no patches needed.

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing html.
     4:43pm  up 69 days, 21:36,  7 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00