mathieu perrenoud wrote:

On Monday 15 December 2003 04:10, Joel Konkle-Parker wrote:

I'm switching over from OSS to ALSA, so I need to find all the installed
packages that were merged with "-alsa". Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

what about this one? emerge -evp world | grep '-alsa' | awk '{print $4}'

it doesn't look like a jpeg's bindump.
Is it missing something?

Definitelly this is not the script which gives the proper answer
to given question!

This answers which package will, (but not was - it's a BIG difference)
be emerged  without alsa flag ... so if alsa flag is set the output is null,
but there is no reason to say ebuild wasn't emerged without the flag.

noro