Hi,

Right, I have an exact accident as you.
Some weeks ago, I accidentally find that the system is 2017.
I set the clock properly at once.

And wrote a script to fix the time and portage db (though it is not a
complete solution, as I've forget to consider the 'symlink' case)

anyway. I just wonder if we are both experience the same hardware
problem, or the same bug in some broken ebuil in portage??

My mainboard is MP-7VIP-L3 (KT266/ via8233a)
And I at that moment, I have only install up to my fav. gnome2 desktop
only. (i.e. wo kde nor most of the server stuff..)

OR, '2017' has some special meaning in the hardware clock??

Thanks!
Zarick

在 2003-12-15 Mon 的 17:39, Matthieu Amiguet 写道: