Hi everyone!

I'm currently preparing to use gentoo for our company servers. To speed up
the process of portage and source download I set up a local mirror for both
and changed the corresponding settings in /etc/make.conf of the system now to
be installed.
I very soon found out that there are packages, that have to be downloaded
from special sites (ebuild setting RESTRICT="nomirror").

Namly this happend first to e2fsprogs-1.33.

Well I'm pretty shure the appropriate source tarball exists on my local
mirror since I could retrieve it manually. Same goes for man-pages-1.64 which
failed next for the same reason.

My question: Is there a way to tell emerge to ignore the "nomirror" setting?
This probably is a simple rtfm topic, but I couldn't find any hints. Help
highly appriciatet!

Thanx in advance!

Matthias.

--
i was wrong. there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's a
flame thrower.

-Terry Pratchet, in one of his famous Discworld Novels-