On Friday 19 December 2003 06:29, Renat Golubchyk wrote:
> On Thursday 18 December 2003 20:37, croz wrote:
> > CAN SOMEONE MOTHERFUCKING TELL ME HOW TO GET MYSELF OFF THIS DAMN
> > NEWSGROUPS UR ALL MORONS ASKING DUMBASS QUESTIONS. YOUR STUPID. FUCK!
> > TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THIS SHITHOLE! I FORGOT !!$*(!&$ FUCK
> > YOU ALL!
>

> tools needed: one Hammer, one screwdriver, one pair of pliers, one
> heavy-duty pair of wire cutters, one bucket of saline water, a box of
> sani-wipes.

[ rest snipped ]

Simpler procedure - only large screwdriver needed:

1. Insert screwdriver in either ear.
2. Expect hissing sound as vacuum between ears replaced by air.
3. Repeat as needed if the vacuum builds up again.
4. Handiwipes are not required, since no cleanup is required.
5. If all else fails, try the scrfewdriver on another orifice!

--
Collins