Maybe it's a little bit Off-Topic but this is my best resource of information ... so , i'm sorry :-)))

I've a Gentoo desktop that i use as Firewall and File sharer for my little LAN , some desktop and a Laptop i Use for all my Activities.
I'm thinking about buyng a DVD burner to put on the firewall/FS server. Everythig is linux. I would need to share the DVD-R from with the others host, how
can i do this?

I've read something about SAMBA, but i would like to use something else because, since i removed my last windblows system i removed alsao SAMBA using NFS for
file sharing.

THX
primero