I need to move some things from winxp-vfat-hda1-C to gentoo-hdb3 so I looked
in the forums http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=29285 for a how to
while the list was down the couple days and found one. It said to compile
windows nonsence into the kernel (it was already compiled in so no prob
there) then add a line to fstab so it can be mounted (/dev/hda1
/mnt/c        vfat          defaults,umask=000     0 0) is the one I chose
since it gives me the most leway. On boot it gives the following error ;
Mount:mountpoint /mnt/c does not exist.

What could I have done wrong, I followed the instructions to the letter?
--
Chris