I did an esearch and found the following two packages:

*  app-cdr/dvdrtools
      Latest version available: 0.1.4
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 1,407 kB
      Homepage:    http://www.nongnu.org/dvdrtools/
permits dvdwriting

*  app-cdr/dvd+rw-tools [ Masked ]
      Latest version available: 5.13.4.7.4
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 71 kB
      Homepage:    http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/

When I tried emerge --pretend dvdrtools I got the normal response telling me
what is to be built. When I tried the same with the dvd+rw-tools emerge told
me there is no such package. I assume that this is because of this "masked"
thing, but how can I install this anyway?

--
Gerhard Gruber
Maintainer of