On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:33:36 +0100, "Meka[ni]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       emerge --pretend /usr/portage/app-cdr/dvd+rw-tools. If that doesn't work try
> to change
>ACCEPT_KEYWORDS in /etc/make.conf. Good luck
That didn' t work. What would I have to write in the ACCEPT_KEYWORDS?

I looked with google and there it said that in /usr/portage/package.mask (or
something) you can adjust this, but this package was not included.

What is the impact if I try to install this? I read that these masked packages
are not yet testted. Does this mean it will break my system? Can I try it and
unemerge it if it doesn' t work or am I entirely on my own with this then?

I just emerged dvdrtools which sould be enough for now, but anyway I would
like to know.

--
Gerhard Gruber
Maintainer of