On Monday January 5 2004 04:03 pm, Ben Munat wrote:
> Anyone else have trouble with losing the ability to type in Mozilla
> (and Firebird)? I've found that it fairly consistently locks me out
> of typing inside of web text fields *and* the address bar. It seems
> like it happens when I close another gui app... like K apps, mostly
> (I'm running fluxbox).

This happens to me occasionally with Firebird in KDE. Minimising and
maximising the browser window has fixed it so far every time. It's when
my mouse goes haywire and starts dragging windows around, opening the K
menu in strange places, reorganising my icons and cutting/pasting text
randomly for about 10 seconds, it's annoying :)

-Eric
--
Optical computers, genetic catalogs, nanorepair modules--forget
all of that. It's when you see a megaton of steel suspended over

         -- Anonymous Metagenics Dockworker,
            MorganLink 3DVision Live Interview