There's a program called regenworld that will also look for installed packages that
are not in the world file and add them in.  Seems to work just peachy when I ran it,
it found a few.

-Rich
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 10:49:06 +0100
David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Liviu BURCUSEL wrote:
> > Hello !
> >
> > I am a newbie in using Gentoo (comming from RedHat). I made a
> > emerge -Uu perlmagick and after that I think that imagemagick is not in
> > the world group because it is only a dependency (correct me if I'm
> > wrong).
> >
> > How can I insert by hand imagemagick into the world group ?
> >
> > Thank you !
> >
> emerge imagemagick
> will put it there
> or put the line media-gfx/imagemagick
> in /var/cache/edb/world

Richard Monk RHCE, CCAI, MCP, Security+
Program Coordinator, Information Systems Security
Forsyth Technical Community College, North Carolina