> But then, you really want to get some decent themes. http://fluxmod.dk/
> is a good place to start, as is the fluxbox-themes ebuild that tseng may
> or may not be writing.

Hi,
   Don't want to pester tseng just yet, but if he's reading this thread,
then 'Tseng - please write an ebuild for themes that actually work right!'
Thanks!

   I tried downloading a couple of themes from the site above. The first one
(Granite) didn't have the right stuff in it to make the toolbar have color.
The second one, A-Cute-Blue-One, doesn't actually install right, but once I
moved things around I found it does have the right stuff, so this is not a
fluxbox bug as much as just getting the themes/styles to catch up to what
fluxbox is expecting.

   <rant> I still think that fluxbox should *not* make a change like this in
this way. Why doesn't it recognize that no parameters exist in the style to
give color to the toolbar, and as such, that makes it an 'old' style.
fluxbox should then have some code to handle old styles in an old way so
that users don't waste time messing with this. </rant>

Thanks!

Mark