You could try using the inject option of emerge.

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: 2004/01/08 Thu PM 12:41:37 EST
> To: Gentoo-user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [gentoo-user] gnome-games

Hi,

I'm trying to create an automatic emerge -U --deep -world for several clients, the one
of the problems i got is  gnome-games, every emerge wants to install the games, and
because its for a company the games should not be installed.

What is the best way to keep that package from mycomputers?

TIA
Patrick

--
"Live long and prosper, Spock." -- T'Pau
"I shall do neither. I have killed my captain, and my friend." -- Spock

Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org