On Sunday 11 January 2004 05:31 pm, Simon Prosser wrote:
> On Sunday 11 January 2004 8:58 pm, Jerry McBride wrote:
> > Has anyone else here modified the gentoo bootsplash script to support the
> > progress bar? If not, does anyone here know of a URL that I can goto for
> > the information?
>
> its all been done for you!
> http://www.aichler.net/gentoo/bootsplash/news.html

Won't apply to baselayout greater than 1.8.6.10... I'm running the current
version...

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing html.
    7:21pm  up 103 days, 14 min,  9 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.15